It`s important that you have your boiler serviced annually. By having your boiler regularly serviced you minimise the risk of a boiler breakdown, by hopefully catching minor problems early, before it turns into a major problem and causes a complete failure of the boiler.
It will also help to keep the boiler running efficently, maintain the safety of the appliance and the safety of your family.
Boiler manufacture`s insist to validate warranties, you must have your boiler serviced annually and produce a certificate as proof of service.
During a service and safety check, we will do the following:
- Visually inspect the boiler for any signs of corrosion, water leaks and leaks of combustion fumes;
- Check the appliances functional parts are in good working order;
- Check the boiler is operating correctly and at the correct gas pressure;
- Ensure the appliance is burning gas correctly and not producing excessive amounts of carbon monoxide;
- Test all safety devices;
- Test your gas pipework and appliances for gas thightness (any leaks);
- Check the gas pipe is of the correct size;
- Check the removal of harmful gases to outside;
- Check if any ventilation is required and is of the correct size;
- Electrical checks to the boiler.
We can contact you with a reminder each year, that way you will never forget to service your boiler. Just sign up to our free reminder service.